Start your morning right with this easy breakfast recipe – Carrot Cake Oatmeal. Since this recipe makes 5 servings at once, you can prepare breakfast for yourself all week or for your entire family at once.
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup pineapple, crushed 5 tbsp raisins
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp allspice
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 2/3 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- Add grated carrots, steel-cut oats, water, crushed pineapple, raisins, hemp seeds, vanilla, allspice, and cinnamon to the instant pot. Mix together.
- Pressure cook oatmeal with seal on for 20 minutes. Release pressure, remove the lid and stir together the ingredients.
- Separate oatmeal mixture into 5 separate containers.
- Top with 1/3 cup yogurt and 1 tbsp chopped walnuts.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour then serve!
Nutrition Info: Carrot Cake Oatmeal
Total Fat: 18 g
Sodium: 192 mg
Fiber: 7 g
Sugars: 16 g
Protein: 19 g